Listed below are some of our verdicts achieved and settlements reached for our clients:
- $2.1 million dollar jury verdict for child who suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of negligence of maintenance worker at an apartment complex – October 2008.
- $ 1 million dollar jury verdict for woman who sustained serious cervical spine injuries requiring multiple surgeries and implantation of a permanent titanium cage after slip and fall incident at a Wal-Mart store. – July 2008.
- $ 2 million dollar jury verdict for man who was improperly terminated from his employment in violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- $200,000 plus jury verdict for man who was involved in a head on collision with a Fort Myers police officer resulting in disabling lumbar spine injuries.
- 100% of Disputed Insurance Benefits awarded by jury to a man whose insurance company refused to pay reasonable, related and necessary medical expenses incurred as a result of serious motor vehicle accident.
- $975,000 settlement for woman who sustained neck and head injuries after being ejected from her car during a rollover collision.
- $ 1 million dollar settlement for a man who sustained face and head injuries resulting in permanent scarring after being involved in motor vehicle crash while on vacation in SW Florida.
- $550,000 settlement for family of man who was a victim of nursing home abuse and neglect, resulting in multiple falls, hip fracture and death.
- $400,000 settlement for woman with neck and back injuries following serious motor vehicle crash.
- $350,000 settlement for man who sustained severe knee injuries resulting in multiple surgeries, including total knee replacement following t-bone collision.