Get the Benefits You Deserve with Our SSD Attorneys
At our law office, Berke Law firm, P.A. we help eligible individuals in Cape Coral obtain the Social Security Disability benefits that they are entitled to receive.
- If you are suffering from an illness or injury that has left you unable to work, and you are completely disabled, you may be eligible to receive monthly social security benefits under the SSD benefits program. Although obtaining those benefits can be a huge challenge and the whole process can be quite cumbersome.
- We have handled a wide range of Social Security Disability claims and helped many individuals receive the benefits they need to survive after illness or injury has disabled them.
You can contact our law office to receive a free consultation.
Our Law Firm Can Help You with Your SSD Claim
- If a veteran or family member disagrees with the VA’s decision on his or her claim, we can help by appealing their claim.
- To begin with, our disability representative Cape Coral reviews your circumstances to assess whether or not you are eligible for SSD benefits. SSD is for people who have worked and paid into Social Security for a certain time period, and later become disabled.
- If you are disabled but your work history is insufficient to qualify you for SSD, you may still be eligible for Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits – another program regulated by SSA. Most applications for SSD benefits are initially denied by Social Security Administration.
The Documentation Process and the Possibility of Winning
- Our Social Security Disability Representative in Cape Coral can help you obtain the necessary medical documentation and ensure that your application is completely prepared to increase your chances of approval in the initial application phase.
- If your claim has been denied in the application phase, it is even more crucial that our knowledgeable and experienced Social Security Disability attorneys represent you in the “reconsideration” or hearing stage.
- Much preparation may be needed prior to the hearing process, so contact our law firm as soon as possible after your application has been denied. Assistance from our efficient lawyers can make a significant difference in whether or not you win on appeal.